What is a Supa SEO Checker?
Supa SEO Checker is a software tool for SEO optimization. Simply enter your websites domain name and it will crawl every webpage on your website looking for SEO problems. All problems can be exported or marked as ignore if these are known issues. Here is a list of what this tool can check and there’s much more to come.
What SEO checks does Supa seo Checker perform?
- Website is indexed in Google
- Sitemap present
- Robots.txt blocks Google
- Server supports compression
- Title tag is present
- Title tag is correct length
- Title tag matches page content
- Title tag has duplicates
- Description tag is present
- Description tag is correct length
- Description tag matches page content
- Description has duplicates
- H1 tag is present
- H1 tag matches page content
- Broken links
- Favicon is present
- Page load times
- URL to relevent to page
- CSS minification
- Thin content
- Safe keyword density
- Content internal uniqueness
- Internal link anchor text relevancy
- ALT tags on images
- Social content tags if share buttons are present
- No index tags
- Check every page for duplicate content
Why should I use the Supa SEO checker tool?
This free SEO checker tool allows users to quickly find SEO problems on their websites for free so you can be confident of your websites SEO quality. Simply point it at your website and the tool will crawl your website for common SEO problems and build you a free SEO report. What other SEO analyzer can do all of the above for free?
How does this SEO checker software work?
The software simply starts from your homepage then crawls every webpage on your website looking for common SEO problems. Everything from SEO meta data checks to keyword density checks.
VIP MEMBERS ONLY! DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTRUCTIONS:
Sorry, You need to be logged in to access this page.
GET FULL ACCESS all the contents on this site for onetime payment ONLY $75.
This includes FREE access to our new updated contents everyday.
Access into our private groups WhatsApp support & share is given also. Please Login or Register to access.