What is a Web Scraper?
Websites that show lists of information generally do it by querying a database and displaying the data in a user friendly manner. A web scraper reverses this process by taking unstructured sites and turning them back into an organized database. This data can then be exported to a database or a spreadsheet file, such as CSV or Excel.
Some of the uses for web scraping include:
- Build supplier and manufacturer price databases.
- Find best offers by comparing prices from multiple websites.
- Discover trends and statistical information for academic and scientific research.
- Extract information from governmental websites for data journalism.
- Aggregate information from several websites to be shown on a single website.
- Build contact information databases from real estate websites.
- Analyze forums and social media sites to discover trends and patterns.
- Apply custom sorts and filters to data shown on any website.
- Extract training data for machine learning.
Build your extraction rules with intuitive action trees.
Tell Helium Scraper what to do by choosing your actions and placing them into action trees.
Extract data from any website.
With an intuitive point and click interface.
Choose what to extract with a few clicks.
Just activate selection mode, choose a few sample items and Helium Scraper will deduce the “kind” of item you meant.
Create your own actions.
Export extracted data to a variery of file formats.
Generate CSV or MDB Access database files with the click of a button, or generate XML and custom format files.
VIP MEMBERS ONLY! DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTRUCTIONS:
Sorry, You need to be logged in to access this page.
GET FULL ACCESS all the contents on this site for onetime payment ONLY $75.
This includes FREE access to our new updated contents everyday.
Access into our private groups WhatsApp support & share is given also. Please Login or Register to access.